Open to all States and Territories of Australia, except West Australia.
Tickets will be on sale from Thursday 27 May 2021 to midnight Thursday 24 June 2021.
1. First Prize - 2017 HSV VF GTS with a Rewrap Package (RRP - $200,000).
The raffle will be drawn at the time and location listed below. The holder of the winning ticket does not need to be present. The winner will be notified by telephone and email (if provided).
Date – Sunday 27 June 2021
Time - 1:00 PM AEST
Location – ECM Gold Coast, 16/8 Distribution Court, Arundel, QLD 4214
Visit the raffle page to check the raffle status and winner names.
Draw will be by barrel draw and live streamed on Facebook. Winner will be contacted by phone and email and listed on Australian Horizons Foundation Facebook page. Please check the Facebook pages for details.
Winners will be published in The Australian newspaper on Friday 2 July 2021.
Note - If for any reason the winners cannot be contacted and prizes handed over within 28 days from the date of the draw the regulators will be notified and consulted as to how best to resolve including time frame for any redraw that may be required.
If any of the winners resides in the ACT and they do not claim their prize by midnight on Sunday 25th July 2021 a redraw/unclaimed prize draw will be held in the same manner as the original draw on Monday, 26th July 2021, at 16/8 Distribution Court, Arundel, QLD 4214. The unclaimed prize winner s will be contacted by telephone and email and will be advertised in the Australian Newspaper on Friday, 30th July 2021.
45,000 tickets will be available for sale at $25 per ticket. Ticket bundling will be available so that people will be offered a discount for purchasing multiple tickets as per below:
· 1 – 4 tickets - cost $25 each
· 5 – 9 tickets - cost $23 each (Discount 8%)
· 10 - 14 tickets - cost $22 each (Discount 12%)
· 15 – 19 tickets – cost $21 each (Discount 16%)
· 20 – 24 tickets – cost $20 each (Discount 20%)
· 25 – 29 tickets – cost $19 each (Discount 24%)
· 30+ tickets – cost $17.50 each (Discount 30%)
There is an agency agreement with One Raise Pty Ltd (ABN 82 639 847 144) to promote or sell tickets in this raffle for reward.
Tickets can be purchased from Australian Horizons Foundation’s own raffle platform (ahfraffles.org.au)
Net proceeds of the raffle will support the work of the Australian Horizons Foundation programs.
Working with community and business groups to support farmers and other community members affected by natural disasters and / or social and economic disadvantage in Rural Australia is at the and is the core mission of this raffle.
Distribution will be undertaken in partnership with Australian Horizons Foundation Charity Partners programs to identify individuals and communities with the greatest need in the below six (6) core strategic priorities of the Australian Horizons Foundation.
1. Health – engaging communities to help support individuals, with a focus on mental health
2. Humanitarian – delivering emergency programs and addressing urgent needs in communities
3. Water – working to create efficient farming and water preservation initiatives
4. Community – assisting communities to acquire skills and resources to energise
5. Business – helping local businesses to have sufficient employment and financial resources
6. Education – supporting families and students to gain appropriate education
Eligibility to Enter Draw
To enter the draw to win the car or motorbike prizes a person must be old enough to be eligible to hold a car and/ or bike licence in the State or Territory in which they reside. This is 17 years for most Australian States and territories. For the purpose of registration of the car and/ or motorbike, which is included in that prize, if the winner, through any legal incapacity, is unable to register the prize in their own name, they can assign the prize to a consenting person to have it registered.
Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable for cash.
Tickets cannot be purchased by committee members, staff of Australian Horizon Foundation, Eye Candy Motorsports, Community Shares, Charity Exchange, Flash Market, One Raise or their immediate families, i.e. those living with them.